Thursday, January 19, 2012

Favorite bloggers...

I am a die hard blog reader... I can't help it. I have started to shy away from photographer blogs it just fills my head with too much stuff but there are some AMAZING women that I read almost daily. I feel like I am friends with them.. does that make me a loser? I do email and correspond with them so I think can count them as my friends. They are inspirational, funny and real. Their lives down end happy everyday, they share struggles I didn't know existed. They rock so I highly recommend you check them out! 

1. Katherine Marie, she does the coolest things with her kids and posts rockin' photographs to display it all check her out HERE!

2. Sara Denckoff - She is a Saint Louis mama and is SO FUNNY! I mean seriously the trials and tribulations with elementary kids that she talks about is so funny! She also did a NYE scavenger hunt around STL and it looked amazing... we should think about this for next year! HERE


3. Ashleyann... I want my blog to be as beautiful as her's! I mean its awesome! (Side note my house is about to get very busy any minute so I probably won't actually post this til tonight... what a shame!) Anyway, Ashleyann is a rockin' photographer, mom to 3 boys and a girl and is in the process of adopting a baby from China! She documents her life in ways that would drive my husband CRAZY but I long to document and love the way she does it! HERE 


4. Lyndsay Stradtner (most of my blog reading starts with photographers but ends up on their personal blogs because they are just so amazing!) This mama is one to be reckoned with! She just recently took her daughter who has food allergies out of the public school and is homeschooling her because of the school's lack of commitment to keep her daughter safe. I know most of aren't to school age yet but the school's suck when it comes to food allergies... I don't know why they are so behind on the times but they are.. that will be a post for another day. Anyway, scroll back through some of Lyndsay's older posts she is also an incredible activist for what is going into our food and has really opened my eyes (she started my whole CSA action). HERE


5. Erin Cobb - Oh her adorable blonde haired children you could just eat up they are so cute! They live in Alabama, Erin is a photographer just bought a little house just for her photography studio (she has her own home but now she has another house too!) She is just cool. Everything about her. HERE


6. The Anderson Crew - They are new to my little blog life (lol) but she is a mama with a ton of kids and I love her for that. She is so adorable and really lays life out like it should be. HERE


7. Karen Russell - THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING! Her husband is in Afghanistan, she writes comically, and at the end of every post has a tag line just for Josh Downs her husband. She is so fabulous! I mean her kids are hilarious and the way she documents her life is so inspiring.. she is stuck with me as a blog reader for life. HERE 

Well that is all I have for now but not all I love! Maybe a part two will come later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment